2020 Delburne Facility User Rules
Your teams are booked to practice in Delburne so here is a quick summary of facility rules (until we get the official rules):
- Players will be assigned a dressing room.
- Cohorted teams are allowed to exceed posted Physical Distance capacities.
- Coaches will be directed to put their skates on in the player bench (no separate dressing room).
- Current dressing room access is 15 minutes prior/after ice booking, they are hoping to update this in the near future to 30 minutes prior/after.
- Players are to access the dressing room by the east side of the building. Access through the building from the lobby has been flagged off.
- There is only one rink attendant so teams are required to pull their nets out from the bench for practice as we are generally coming on after figure skating.
- Check with the attendant if he would like you to remove the nets or simply lean them against the boards up during the flood for the next user group.
- Parents do have access to the lobby to wait in during practice, physical distance and/or masks are recommended.
- I have provided LeAnne with a practice schedule to Dec 31 for tracking purposes.