Ringette Alberta Stakeholder Meeting on Excellence Stream Progress
You're Invited to the Excellence Ringette Stakeholder Meeting
Sunday, November 17, 2019
Radisson Hotel Red Deer, 6500 67 Street, Red Deer
All stakeholders are invited to come together for an update on the progress towards implementing excellence ringette programming and to provide critical feedback on the draft delivery model.
Who should attend?
- Current and hopeful National Ringette League athletes
- U16 and U19 athletes interested in excellence ringette (not just current AA athletes)
- Parents of U14, U16, and U19 athletes
- Local Ringette Association Board Members
- Other interested stakeholders
November 17, 2019
9:00am - 4:00pm
Radisson Hotel, Red Deer
Lunch will be provided
Frances Losier, Ringette Canada's Director of High Performance, will share more information about Ringette Canada's High Performance Plan and be a resource throughout the meeting.
There is not charge to attend, however, space is limited.
Advanced Registration is Mandatory
Deadline to register is Monday, November 11.